We are excited to reopen our doors on June 1, 2020! As we have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in the safest environment, we have even further enhanced these measures with the following:
- 📝 🌡 Patients will be screened with a COVID-19 questionnaire and no touch temperature check.
- We ask that you please come to your appointment alone, unless you are a minor or need a chaperone.
- 😷 Our team will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as necessary. We ask that all patients wear their own masks or face coverings upon arrival.
- 🧴 We are taking all hand washing and sanitizing precautions and will provide hand sanitizing stations for patients throughout the office.
- 💨 We have installed JADE Surgically Clean Air purifiers in all treatment rooms.
- 👫 Social Distancing, when possible, as we manage our schedule so we do not have many people in the office at one time.
We are incredibly thankful for your understanding as we actively contact all patients to schedule and confirm their appointment dates. Please feel free to call us at (610) 435-4838 with any questions. We miss everyone and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Mary Viechnicki and team